Hi guys. Once again a post that follows after quite a long time. In the past few months we have started to work on the body panels. The panels for the transmission tunnel were manufactured, trimmed and painted, so they are ready to be installed after the gear lever extension arrives.
The gear lever extension did finally arrive in March. The part was manufactured by a colleague of mine that was so kid and designed also a logo for the car’s nose cone. I think it looks great. The extension did fit in place without too much trouble so this problem is finally sovled.
We have invested a few hours into the installation of a third brake light. We decided to incorporate it into the roll bar. So we prepared a housing welded to the main bar of the roll bar assembly. The cable runs through the inside of the roll bar, so the final job looks very tidy and moreover, it does also work, which is not so usuall with our creations
In the next few weeks we are planning to do the bending of the main body panels.
Will keep you posted…